Come Join Our Team!
Raleigh Endoscopy Center has outpatient endoscopy facilities specializing in colonoscopy, flexible sigmoidoscopy, and upper endoscopy.
We are committed to safe, high-quality, patient-centered care delivered by a highly-engaged team.
We believe in compassionate medicine, where patients feel reassured and unrushed. We hold ourselves to the highest of standards, as our center is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC). Patient satisfaction is our primary goal.
Our experienced, board-certified physicians have dedicated themselves to caring for their neighbors in the Raleigh community.
Ask yourself these three questions:
- Do you want to work Monday through Friday with no nights, weekends, or major holidays?
- Are you wanting to work in a fast-paced and friendly environment?
- Do you want to work for a company that gives back to the community?
If you answered “Yes” to these questions, then Raleigh Endoscopy Center is the place for you!
We offer the following benefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Below are positions we’re hiring:
Staff Nurse Endoscopy
- $1,000 Sign-On Bonus
- RN or LPN with a current and valid North Carolina license
- BLS and ACLS certification
- Endoscopy experience a plus
If you’re interested in working at Raleigh Endoscopy Center, please download and fill out our Employment Application. Applications should be emailed to Jennifer Isaacs, center administrator, at Jennifer.Isaacs@amsurg.com along with a current resume.
We consider all applications solely based on qualifications for the position for which application is made, without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other legal protected status. Application is considered active for 90 days from the date of receipt.